Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow....2 days of Disc Golf


I was lucky enough to have two days of disc golf in a row. This amounted to 81+ holes of Disc Golf in less than 24 Hours.....I'm a little sore but let's go for another 81 holes...pictured are ...Cubby, Tim, Tom and Maggotx at Green Acres private DGC.








The next morning Cubby and Maggotx drove to Delaware to play at BellVue Disc Golf Course. A well manicured course resembling a ball golf course.....it was blast in spite of me losing my favorite JLS Disc in the Rough...!!!


















We Finished off the Day at Sedgley Woods ( Do we look a Little Tired..?) where Cubby pulled a narrow victory due to his excellent putting...Cubby thanks for a memorable day of Disc Golf....mag

5 comments:

Miguel Garces said...

I enjoyed the stances of maggotx. First the Lumberjack, then the Irish Jig, then the Ballerina.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is wally and I have been in contact with Cubby in the past. I saw in a photo on his blog that you have a cro. What do you think of this disc? I am a huge fan of the Skeeter and am accurate with it. Does the Cro fly similarly.?

mag said...

Hi Wally; great to hear from you....my favorite approach and distance putting disc is the skeeter. I have 4 of them and one is always in my bag. I recently won the new Star Cro at a tournament and am currently experimeting with it. It appears to have more float that the skeeter but has a really nice feel to it. I like to throw the Skeeter at an angle to let it fade and Hyzer out. I need a few more weeks to try out the Cro .....but my first instinct in the Skeeter Rocks....

Unknown said...

youre intense!!!!..


p.s nice pictures! :) and Mick...thats a good one, i was thinking that too haha

Anonymous said...

green acres.. i remember playing that hole haha that was a fun day.. thanks again!