Thursday, January 15, 2009

OK Blog Readers ...Is it My Derranged Mind OR ...Do You See any Similarity Between These Two..????

Waxman promises quick action on climate

WASHINGTON (AP) - The chairman of a key House committee said Thursday he will move "quickly and decisively" to push legislation curbing greenhouse gases with a goal of passing climate legislation out of his committee before Memorial Day.







Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., opening the new Congress' first hearing on the threats from global warming, said inaction on the climate issue is causing uncertainties that make it more difficult to emerge from the recession.

I Pretty Sure that Global Warming and California Greenhouse Gases has Mutated Henry Waxman into a Centurio senex or Flying Fox Bat. .....No Wonder He DEMANDS SWIFT ACTION.....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly SAME nosee!! and it looks like he has fangss!!.....scary

Anonymous said...

Dude! I feel bad for the bat! That's deffinately twins separated at birth but I think that if I were the bat I would be offended at the comparison! I mean the poor bat couldn't even get vaneers on his teeth or hit the gym... there's just no excuse for that guy! I'll do my best to lower my carbon footprint if that dude visits dr.90210! Gross!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was from Morgan! hehe, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was from Morgan! hehe, sorry!

Miguel Garces said...

Haha, agreed. They look exactly the same (sorry bat). I wonder why he wears glasses, though, if he moves using echolocation.

Anonymous said...

The glassa are a thin, albeit, transparent disguise! Wow, was his mother or his father the bat!? I have never seen Mr. Waxman, but I knew there was something about him that drove me "batty"!!!

Anonymous said...

He also looks just like that creepy thing from Lord of the Rings... He will get his precious.
-morgie