Thursday, June 03, 2010

We NEED the Galactic Federation of Light to Help Clean Up the Gulf Oil Disaster....

They are The last Hope Of Humanity..Kick OUT BP and let the Galactics take over......Channel your Mind ....WOW.....Crazy Stuff...!!!!Click on the Title for Information...or click below:

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/galacticfederationoflight.html

You don't have to watch the whole Vid....Fast Forward to the Middle where they discuss the "Galactics"....



The Teachings of the Galactice Federation of Light....



and Lastly..



Thanks to Maharishi Wa....for bringing this to the Blog attention....

5 comments:

WA!! said...

Hey Rama Great post!! I got exactly 5 min and 17 sec into the second video when I started to feel my DNA change, so I figured I better stop there. I am not ready for the cosmic enlightenment which is our birthright.
But I am sure that those that listen and watch the second video all the way through will achieve this DNA shift. I urge you please proceed with caution. The future of mankind as we know it is at stake.

Errrr Ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

My DNA hasn't been altered, but I now know who the baaahhstaaahhhds are responsible for creating "text messaging"!!! Down with the Galactics!! Unless of course, they can clean up the debacle in the Gulf.

mr ed,fl said...

hey Mag,since Helen Thomas has just been called on the carpet for her opinion,you might want to put your name in for her chair spot at the Whitehouse Press Room.I understand that anyone with a Blog can apply for a spot in the press room.Worth a shot,15 minutes of fame.Good luck.

mag said...

Thanks Mr.Ed.....maybe the Galactic Federation can put in a good word for me...who knows....Obama does look a bit like Mr. Spock....

erin said...

i agree with obama looking like spock hahaha.....and that first video was just hypnotizing and weird.....call the galactics! they wantttt to help us.