Saturday, August 14, 2010

Maggotx's Most Entertaining Commercials (lately...)

The newest of the Geico Commercials...




The Kia Hamsters ...really rock...







The newest Guiness Beer Ad....(mature audiences...?)





OK...let's see if you can figure out what they're selling before the ending.....




And Lastly ....for Miggy G who loves Rednecks.....The EPIC Cullman Liquidation Commercial



Yes this is a Real company with a Real site:


http://www.cullmanliquidation.com/


Check out their site....you can even order their T-Shirts....!!!


Come get yo' Double Wide.....Or NOT I don't care.....Hell....even our Stains got Stains....

5 comments:

pc said...

Now that commercial was funny

Miguel Garces said...

Next time I'm in Alabama, I'm visiting Cullman! I might buy a trailer, and I might not, hell, they don't care.

Unknown said...

i buy nothing but guiness from now on. ahhhhhhhh!

Errrr Ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

Leave it to MX to find an example of a real life oxymoron..a Genius Redneck, or not! I'd like to see the 'mercial with the Kia hamsters driving up to Cullman and ordering their very own dubwiiiide Mouse Manse! Hell, they've gotta be making big coin now that they're TuheeeeeVeee starrrrs! I think that I recognize the chick in the Guiness spot...wasn't she the Cullman Sahhhlezzz Rep-reeee-zent-atiff? Or maybe it was Mr. Robert Lee with a wig! Great and wonderfully funny stuff Mistah G. !!!

WA!! said...

Hey Maggotx, I deserve credit for the Banned Guiness ad and when I get ready to buy a double wide I will be sure to buy one from a family that has lived in one all their lives. If I don't who cares!!

"Hell some of them are stained we cover them up, that's what we do! We know where every stain is in every double wide from Vergini tu Taxass. If you have any blood stains on the floor of your trailer let us know. We cover them up it's what we do."