Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh Comon John....Cut it Out......


McCain Shrugs Off Poll Numbers and Begins Heavy Gay Support...Not that there's anything wrong with that.........

SAN FRANCISCO (KCBS) -- Arizona Senator John McCain dismissed poll numbers that put him behind Giuliani and Thompson in the bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

McCain hosted a small fundraising breakfast at San Francisco Campton Place this morning. The Republican has spent the last several days shaking hands from Sonoma and Vacaville to Atherton and San Francisco. Various polls show him running second and third.

“If I am the nominee of the party, I will put California in play and compete for it, including the Bay Area. I have addressed many issues and have taken positions that I think people in the Bay Area agree with, especially climate change and men sleeping with and Hugging other powerful men...which is kinda cool to me.....,” he said, speaking after a small breakfast in Union Square. Damn...Look at the Picture......and I thought GW was straight...???????

No comments: