Monday, December 03, 2007

Wow...This Guy is Wacked Out...plans to play every Disc Golf Course in the US in 3 years....Crazier than Cubby..????

Why is Alan doing this? Is he crazy?

To answer the second question first; possibly. But this is not why he is doing this. The reason for this tour is to create awareness of the sport on a national level through the press and at the grass roots level. While on this tour, Alan will be confirming information in the course listings directory at the PDGA and submitting suggested updates. Along the way, Alan will be promoting the PDGA and his sponsors in hopes of increasing disc golf awareness and promoting PDGA membership.

http://www.playemalltour.com/index.htm

I'm skeptical he hasn't posted any pictures of himself on his Blog or web page ...Hmmmmm...does this guy really exist....??????

This is a Great way to "Grow The Sport".......mag

3 comments:

Miguel Garces said...

This is an awesome idea! Considering all of his sponsors, I would venture to say that he's probably real. But does it really matter? And I'd doubt he's crazier than Cubby. I wouldn't be surprised if Cubby could hit all these courses while keeping his full time job. From what I understand Cubby doesn't sleep, right?

CDGW-Cubby said...

It's 3 AM right now and I am still awake :) I could never play every course in the USA. One roundd would not be enough for me. I'd want to play one course a day with as many rounds as I can each day :) How about an Ace in each state tour :)

play em all tour said...

I posted some pics for you Mag. Nice blog site! Hey Cubby I love your videos and hope to meet you during the tour. Peace...Alan"upshot"Brown