Friday, March 14, 2008

Mickster the Political Animal Visits Washington


On the Heels of his recent visit with Chelsea Clinton, The Mickster runs out, packs his bags during Spring Break and takes the First Train for a "Whilrwind" tour of Washington D.C. ....... Now I'm trying to figure, is he there for a Leadership Conference as he said.???....is he there trying to get motivated and aspire to new levels of Political Savvyness.???....Has he recently been infected with Obama-Mania..... OR is he having his own "Spitzer" moment and meeting some high-priced honey for a dalliance at a Ritzy Washington Hotel........We'll attempt to contact him and will keep the Blog Posted........

Semper Fi

Breathtaking Photo.....

FDR Depression Monument and Alternate Universe Moment
(The Depression is because I Think he failed to locate his own Spitzer Babe)

Photos by Mick......

Hey Sorry Mick....You Missed your Chance..XXXOOO...Ashley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we could all bow to the pressure of the Maggotx and suppose that the M5 is trying to hit a Spitzer High five. Although D.C. has the highest per capita number of "women for hire" in the U.S., I'll bet the M5 is cruisin' for Knowledge, Insight , and Wisdom. Oh wait, weren't those names of the babes on the Empress Club list?!?! All kidding aside, Go Mick!!! What great opportunities to have open to you, and congrats on taking them on!!

Unknown said...

yeah taking the "opportunities" on...we all know what opportunities you are taking on...you sick, sick boy...haha just kidding have fun Mickkkk. Just not too much if ya know what I mean..

Anonymous said...

yeah, I don't really think that bang'n skanks has really ever been Mick's thing. You're a good boy Charlie Brown.
-Morgms

Miguel Garces said...

The Knowledge and Insight I found in DC weren't bad, but not nearly as good as Wisdom... I guess she was just more my type.

But I had an awesome time and met some really cool guys in my fraternity from across the country. Go Delts!