Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ok....Check Out this LOGO for a Clothing Company...!!!


It's NOT me thinking Dirty....This was definitely intentional...or was it....You decide.....


Click below for the site Link and Products.......

http://www.astyle.it/



And This Link is for the Models Video.....

http://www.astyle.it/eng/mood-video-2648946.htm

The A-Style logo was invented and patented by Marco 1991, then 4 years ago, yellow A-style stickers were placed on all the traffic lights around Milan. A-Style is very much into “gorilla” marketing! Being a curious logo, it was spoken and written about lots, GQ, Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, the largest Italian newspapers and more got on the trail to find out what this Logo was and where it came from.


At this time there was no income as A-style was just a Logo, nothing more. Some T-Shirts were printed and sold in a friend’s shop in the centre of Milan. Two years ago Marco was presented to Massimo, a real gentleman that worked in the clothing business, who saw the real potential of this Logo in the "Streetwear" clothing market. There are now 2 factories that make only A-Style products. Marketing is still done in exactly the same way, Gorilla, Abusive, or call it what you like but very effective and a HUGE success.

7 comments:

Miguel Garces said...

I don't know what you're seeing exactly, I thought it was just a guy about to bowl...

sicko.

But seriously, I think I'm gonna have to get a stencil so I can vandalize Philly.

Unknown said...

give us a clue !!

mag said...

Hey Vinny....watch the models video, or step back and look again....or else as VP or Kat....

Anonymous said...

wow dad wowww....i am realllly curious to how you find things like these.....

micks right....S I C K O

Anonymous said...

The Maggotx strikes AGAIN!!!Either I am as "sicko" as the founder of this fine, family friendly blog, or I happen to see things from many perspectives. Hmmmmm.... . I suppose the originator of the label has the motto "bend over and we'll drive this brand all the way to the bank". Very interesting. Maybe I';; risk patent infringement and have this symbol attached to the bumper of my car with the words"If you can interpret this, you're too close". Too close for what?

CDGW-Cubby said...

They should have called it the A position.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhh!
Now I see it.

Thanks mark, I needed a clue.

Since it's a family site, I will withhold any further comment.