Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cops Bust Drunk Dude on Motorized Barstool......!!!!

For those of you who may have let this article slip past you....Maggotx caught and posted it for your viewing pleasure.....TRUE STORY........From The Smoking Gun.....!!!!!!


MARCH 31--In a law enforcement first, Ohio cops this month arrested a man for drunk driving on a motorized bar stool. That's right, a motorized bar stool, which can be seen below in a police evidence photo. According to cops, Kile Wygle, 28, crashed his bar stool near his Newark Ohio home earlier this month and called 911 due to his injuries.

When an officer arrived and asked Wygle what happened, he answered, "I wrecked my bar stool." According to a Newark Police Division report, Wygle's homemade ride is powered by a Briggs & Stratton lawnmower engine. Wygle noted that the bar stool could hit nearly 40 miles per hour, but that he was only going 20 when he wiped out late in the afternoon on March 4 (a witness told police that he spotted someone driving a "strange motorized machine" before the crash). A plastered Wygle, who failed a series of field sobriety tests, was charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license, both misdemeanors. His bar stool was not impounded.
For the Full police report click on the Link below or on the Title

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0331091stool2.html

You Know I got a Big Kick out of this story.....Then my curiosity got the best of me and I did a little research....LO and Behold....What Did I Discover...!!!!!!....LOOK BELOW...THE'RE EVERYWHERE....!!!!




And Last But NOT Least....I Know at least one Person from Falmouth that would love to be ridding this puppy while sipping on his Maaaaahhhhhtinniii

4 comments:

DOM Maaaaahhhhko Maaaaahhhhtini said...

AwwwwwwwwwYEAH!!!!! I'd recraft it to be able to mow the lawn, trim the hedges, plow snow (heated canopy attachment necessary) and sweep the driveway while equipped with a Maaaaahhhhtini glass holder that would hold a specially crafted glass maaaaahhhhtini glass with a sippy cup lid to prevent spills while doing those wheelies!!!!! It would be like a Leatherman Tool yet much more useful! One other detail....it would have to be able to be driven single handedly...perhaps a joystick????? And while I'm dreaming, a robotic arm to serve the Maaaaahhhhtini shile I'm concentrating on the scenery! AND, how could I have forgotten, a Bose sound system for jammin' on hot summer evenings shile serving water to runners in the Coffee Five O Road Race who pass by Camp Falmouth...I could even chase down cute female runners who refuse to grab a cup of water! I'm such a dirty old man (DOM, for future referecne DOM Maaaaahhhhko Maaaaahhhhtini).

Miguel Garces said...

Wow, Mahk, you really have quite a concept on your hands there. But it seems to me like the whole point of the Motorized Bar stool is simple: drive around and get drunk at the same time. Cutting the grass and serving runners are tasks better left to non-Bar stool appliances.

And don't think your heavy canopy robotic arm sound system machine could do a wheelie!

mag said...

Great comment by Miggy G....you can tell he has a grasp of the issue....

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I feel that this find trumps the bar stool! This amazing form of conveyance not only transports the inebriate but also gives new meaning to BYOB... it comes with an onboard keg which alleviates the need for the barstool! Either way, if I found either under my Christmas tree on the blessed day baby Jesus was born I wouldn't complain! I've adding both to my amazon wish list!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fftMmxH83YM&feature=related

-Morgan