PS. The Video Run Over is because of the BETA Blogger is NOT conmpatible with YOU Tube...Be patient this will be fixed soon....mag
check out the Recipe for Gozleme....the coolest Turkish Food.....Im going to try to make it....how about YOU..????......mag
PS If you watched the Video, Lamington's are a type of sponge cake.....
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8g sachet instant dried yeast
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil (see tip)
- 100g baby spinach
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine 300ml warm water, yeast, salt and sugar in a jug. Stir with a fork. Cover. Stand in a warm, sunny place for 5 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and 2 tablespoons oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until elastic. Cut dough into 4. Place on a greased baking tray. Cover with a clean tea towel. Stand in a warm, sunny place for 20 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Roll each piece dough into a 35cm x 45cm rectangle. Place one-quarter of spinach over half of each rectangle. Top with feta and season with salt and pepper. Fold dough over to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Brush one side of each gozleme with 2 teaspoons oil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until base is golden. Brush uncooked side with remaining oil. Turn over and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove to a serving plate. Cut gozleme into quarters. Serve with lemon wedges.