Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maggotx's Upcoming Disc Golf Weekends...!!!!!!

The Next Two Weeks will be tough for Maggotx......This weekend is the NJ DISC DEVILS Biggest Yearly Event The Jersey Jam....where I was lucky enough to place 1st in GrandMaster Division in 2007 and 2nd in GrandMaster Division 2008..


The New Jersey Jam

THE NEW JERSEY JAM
The New Jersey DiscDevils
Present
A PDGA B-Tier Event


..This will be followed up next weekend with my visit to Kansas City for the PDGA Disc World Disc Golf Championships....!!!!!!......Where I was 1 of only 2 NJ GrandMasters to qualify....!!!!!

http://kcworlds.com/

I will be driving there with my Disc Golf Lady, Mrs X for a fun 5 days of Disc Golf competitiveness and R&R..
....I will keep the Blog updated with my ridiculous antics and with my level of play....(I will just be looking to have a good time and hopefully not make a Fool of myself.....) anyway .....wish me luck.....

Here is a picture Cubby took last weekend when we got together at Green Acres on Sunday picturing ..Tom K, Cubby, Mike R., Rob Z., Maggotx, Roger (hiding) and Tim E....

..I played well taking Cubby's #2 Tag in Round 1 and Tying Tom K for the #1 Tag.....The second round I remained competitive but Cubby regained his TAG......Cubby may Play GrandMaster in the Jersey Jam against Maggotx ........STAY TUNED.......


Hey Vinnie....thanks for pushing me to complete this post......mag

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's more like it! Good luck in the tournaments.

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

Good Luck MX in your upcoming tournies!!! I'm sure you'll have fun with Mrs. X in the land of Oz!!! Just don't go chasing your disc when a tornado lifts it away!

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,best of luck in the two tourney's,Sweet looking disc for worlds KC.Congrats on qualifying from Jersey in grandmasters for world's.Check out SunKing discs from Florida if they're at world's,Mike's a great guy(owner)Tell him I said "Hi"You're in with a good bunch of pros,enjoy the time and a safe journey.Don't forget your red ruby shoes,Peace

erin said...

you look verryyy excited in that picture haha good luck this weekend and also in Kansas!! ..what a random place to go place disc golf

Miguel Garces said...

Haha! You're going to try not to make a fool of yourself!? When has that seriously ever happened.

Great luck to you in these disc golf adventures!

Robert said...

Looks like an open course @ the Worlds. Better come out to BH to work on the "D".

How did you do @ the Jam? Kicked ass?