Monday, September 07, 2009

Habanero FF Draft


For like the 5th year in a row, Maggotx, with friends and family has competed in the Habanero Fantasy Football League ......here are the TOP 15 picks in About Football ......how do they compare with the Habanoro Draft...???

About Football Top 15


1. Adrian Peterson, RB Minnesota
2. Matt Forte, RB Chicago
3. Michael Turner, RB Atlanta
4. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB Jacksonville
5. Chris Johnson, RB Tennessee
6. DeAngelo Williams, RB Carolina
7. Steven Jackson, RB St. Louis
8. Drew Brees, QB New Orleans
9. Randy Moss, WR New England
10. Brandon Jacobs, RB NY Giants
11. Larry Fitzgerald, WR Arizona
12. LaDainian Tomlinson, RB San Diego
13. Reggie Wayne, WR Indianapolis
14. Tom Brady, QB New England
15. Peyton Manning, QB Indianapolis


Habanero Draft Order Top 14

Round 1

1.Adrian Peterson
2.Michael Turner
3.Maurice Jones-Drew
4.Matt Forte
5.Brian Westbrook
6.Brandon Jacobs
7.Tom Brady
8.DeAngelo Williams
9.Drew Brees
10.LaDainian Tomlinson
11.Steven Jackson
12.Larry Fitzgerald
13.Peyton Manning
14.Frank Gore

Habanero Draft Order ......Hey Now...Brandon Jacobs at #6 .....and Brian Westbrook at #5...obviously some Giants and Eagles Fans in the Mix......Me being an RU supporter...I opted to select Ray Rice in a later round.....Good luck to all 14 Teams and have fun....Commissioner maggotx

5 comments:

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

The CapequesaCodillas are READY TO RUMBLE (and probably tumble, given my pre-ranking snafu!)! Good luck to every other team in the Habaneros!! I

Miguel Garces said...

The CapequesaCodillas will not only tumble, but they will stumble, jumble, then fumble. In week 3, the Anaheims will do the rumbling while the "tow of flax" team will only have a chance to grumble and mumble.

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

Heckled tow????!!!!! You mean to use a hatchet to "comb" my team as we are gathered and beaten to remove our woody exterior???? I think not! As Mohammad Ali would do, here is a rhyme for you.....I have never felt so low, as when my dear nephew called me "heckled tow"; and so to him I will tell, the CapequesaCodillas will fell those unworthy Primetime Ana-BELLES!!!!!! I guess the UPenn grad is full of hubris now that his schedule is not so full of school! Tell ya what, the winner buys the Mahhhhtinis! I wonder if teddy ever had this kind of banter with Joe Jr.JFK Jr., or William Kennedy ("I am not a rapist" smith????

Miguel Garces said...

First off, my hubris is not a result of graduation, it's a result of knowing that the team Codilla will always be woody, no matter how much my uncle beats it with a hatchet.

Secondly, have you seen what the Anaheims did to the poor Cat Beaks?

Thirdly, I'll be JFK, you can be William.

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

On the second point; yeah, whew, what a showing!!! Those poor kitties didn't have a chance! Now I face them and they'll probably stomp all over me with their cat-littered paws!!! Then I have the pleasure of being demolished by the -Belles!!! What a season......I think I know how Detroit felt last season.