Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maggotx's Favorite Band....about to release a new LP on Sept. 28,,,ZERO 7.

Zero 7 Live Video from their first album.."When it Falls"..starring Sia Furler...



Below Tina Dickow singing Home...fromr their second album "Simple Things" for Zero 7....AWESOME..and WOW is she hot.!!!!!



and althoughy UNFORTUNATELY..!!! Only a crappy video NOT Featuring the beautiful Zero 7 women is the only available...you have to enjoy the music....From .."The Garden" from their latest album of the same title....

10 comments:

Miguel Garces said...

One of my favorite Zero 7 songs. I wasn't really sure they could do it live. Proved me wrong.

pc said...

Wow real nice. Beautiful chanteuse

Miguel Garces said...

I just learned a new word.

WA!! said...

Hey that's awesome Zero7 are great! If you like Zero7 check this out. It's what I have on my computer while I work at home. Enjoy! You may have to copy and past the link. Dig IT!!
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh123842306848589330#/

Dig this From WA Zero7 Radio said...

Forget the copy and paste. I got it right this time. Groove on.

Unknown said...

hahaha nice usage of vocab PC. I agree with Miggy, I learned a new word as well. Great songs! REally enjoyed them....I think you should put the talking goat on the blog...just saying...

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

There's the enthusiasm we love in MX!!! But really...your FAVORITE band???? Or was that the maaaaahhhhtini's writing? Great music with a grrrrreat grrrrrroove!

Miguel Garces said...

Great point Mark. EVERY bang is his favorite band. He's gone through about 10,000 favorite band phases. Pick one and stick with it flip flopper!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, yes.. Maaaaahhhk and Miggy G r right on. MGX flip flop daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've really been missing out by not being a Zero 7 fan! The next time I'm looking for the perfect music to slit my wrists to I will no longer look to the slow mellow ramblings of The Weepies but now to Zero 7. I have to say that I really am not a fan. I've been more uplifted by listening to Joy Division.
-Morgie