Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some images from Trenton which Maggotx was able to Capture....

For those of you who want a "Taste of Trenton", here are some local articles and Headlines. You can almost sense the Love, Understanding and Sensitivity that has made New Jersey a Special Place......

Wow...I'll bet it Hurt...!!!!

It's Rare to find such sensitivity to the disabled in a Local Newspaper

Hey, Let's not Forget The famous Trenton Urinator


And for a Taste of the Trenton Culinary Arts, I Present to You....

I was thinking of trying the SBFC Oxtail but the Price was a little steep for Lunch, ...HHmmmmm, I wonder what the "two sides" were..???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...my two favorites are roasted nuts and he took it in the butt hahah!! Are these real headlines? Are you allowed to write things like that? It just seems wrong...so wrong!

I know if I was a parent or family member of the "nuts" I would be very offended! Butttt...they are very funny ha

Anonymous said...

haha yeaa my favorite was the roasted nuts too. Kindaaaa mean, but still funny. would be funnier if it was fake haha i kinda feel bad.

p.s. where do you find these?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for freedom of the press and their exercise of the First amendment! On the SFBC front, what exactly does "SMOTHER" mean..."some other"..."smothered"...."sam's mother"...., I dunno, but the Maggots was wise to forgo this potentially lethal SFBC this time!! Good luck to the "Local Loons"!

Unknown said...

The officials have already ruled out that the steroids were not given to Clemens in an oral manner... I don't know I guess I just took him for the more dominant type :/

Hope all is going well back home in Jersey. Miss you guys.... see everyone as soon as possible. Have a great Memorial Day (I will be working at "the" beach on our fine holiday)

Miguel Garces said...

I heard The Urinator is going to be Arnold's next big hit. "Give me yo' clothes, or ah'll Urinate on you."

Happy Memorial Day!