Monday, May 19, 2008

Maggotx takes Life threatning putt prior to Tree collapse (slight exaggeration).....???

Maggotx Foolishly takes a Putt under the Mondo Big Pine Tree Branch about to collapse on his head..........(click on Image to Enlarge) ...........Luckily for the few Avid Blog readers I was able to survive until the next Episode......STAY TUNED..........

GREAT photo by Rob Z..( check out the Disc leaving my hand) ........check out his BunkerHill Blog at:

http://www.bunkerhilldiscgolf.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Rob & Don T for a great day of Disc Golf...........

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot. But, did you make the putt??

Anonymous said...

That was CLOSE!! Looks like a great shot, and the timing of the photo is impeccable!! I was just thinking; in light of Senator Errr Ahhhh Kennedy's current hospitalization for a seizure and the ensuing concern about whom might fill his shoes, does the Maggotx have a succession plan in the event that one of these natural disasters or SFBC's catches up eith him?! What would we do without the Abiogenesis site?? Get a life, maybe?

Anonymous said...

hey now,"whenever danger is around,call UnderMagDog..."did you make the putt??mr ed,fl

mag said...

Hey Vince, Mahhkkk and mr ed...Thanks for the comments, unfortunately the putt was right on target but dropped short of the bottom of the basket. This is a portable basket and is very unforgiving, having a small target area.

mag said...

PS. did I forget to mention that I suck...???

Unknown said...

Nope, but we already knew that.

Anonymous said...

haha nice try dad. I mean I would have been under a lot of pressure if i was under that life threatening putt!! good job hahaha

p.s i dont think VINNY could have made it!! ha ha!

Unknown said...

you DIDNT MAKE IT?!?! Are you kidding me dad...come on step it up!!!

But maybe the tree did distract you...I understand I guess...but DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGIAIN or else zelda will have to show you how to do it!