Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Soooo...What has Maggotx been up to Lately...an Update.....

Like most other Earthlings.....Maggotx has been busy due to the Present Spring weather and Upcoming Summer Heat....anyway....here's an Update to what has been Orbiting around my Universe.....

Going to my Jobsite today I ran into an Uninvited Guest....A Monster Snapping Turtle......don't worry she was removed without being harmed...or harming us.....she was one pissed off Turtle..2.-foot ' long...!!!...(we think she was lookin for a place to lay her eggs...)

The BIG Snapper

Last Weekend I particpated in the Great Eastern Amateur Disc Golf Tournament at Tyler State Park in Pennsylvania...

Discs...Anyone....??????

It was a Wonderfully run event due to the hard work of the Bucks County Disc Golf Alliance .......Congrats to Alan Sweeton.....playing in the Tournament in spite of his great difficulties with his cancer and treatment....You are an Inspiration to us ALL....!!!!!!.....

.In a Double screw up...Maggotx played poorly and the other Grandmaster participants played better...Congrats to Mike K and Tim F for placing 1st and 2nd respectively...you guys deserved it.....To slightly soften the blow of not placing in the top tier.....I did score a CTP (closest to pin) and won a regular Discraft Surge and Mini Disc for the Upcoming Vibram Championship to be held at Maple Hill Massachusetts this August.

A picture of my CTP Collectible discs....

Vibram Open.....Cool Discs......


A Great Disc-Diva Bumper Sticker for those Disc Golf Ladies....


Oh Well....When all fails and you don't get 1st place....You go home have some Drinks and SUSHI OUT....!!!!!!!!


Maggotx Sushi Platter.....

4 comments:

Miguel Garces said...

That turtle is amazing. That thing could probably sell for a lot at...a restaurant? I wonder what that sushi's made of.

errrr ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

Holy snappin' sushi Batman! I'll bet that the turtle was seeing a lot of human sushi when it saw the MX!! I wonder if you could've taken it to Old Original Bookbinder's in Philadelphia for their Snapper soup!?

Unknown said...

the turtle is sooo coooll!!

and really maggotx...really?... you had to put up the picture of the sushi while I am slaving in my kitchen trying to make some edible meals for myself!! you suckkkkk

p.s. your discs with the footprints are so cool

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,cool looking discs my friend.I'll add my poor playing along with your's in a recent local tourney.Two other grandmaster's outshot my playing.Third place isn't all that bad.Peace