Thursday, August 16, 2007

Booya! Penn is back to #5


After a sad year being number seven in the US News & World Report rankings, Penn inched past MIT and took number five along with CalTech.

1. Princeton University (NJ) (2007: Ranked 1st)
2. Harvard University (MA) (2007: Ranked 2nd)
3. Yale University (CT) (2007: Ranked 3rd)
5. University of Pennsylvania (2007: Ranked 7th)
California Institute of Technology
7. Massachusetts Inst. Of Technology
8. Duke University (NC)
9. Columbia University (NY) (2007: Ranked 9th)
University of Chicago
11. Dartmouth College (NH) (2007: Ranked 9th)
12. Cornell University (NY) (2007: Ranked 12th)
14. Brown University (RI) (2007: Ranked 15th)

4 comments:

mag said...

I hate ties.....nobody is listed as #4......that sucks...I think they should have a Sudden Death Playoff.

Miguel Garces said...

I absolutely agree. Boxing match between the presidents.

mag said...

screw Boxing.....I'm talking Ultimate Fighting....kicking, grappling and submissions.....quick get me Dana White from the UFC on the phone.....

http://www.ufc.com/

Miguel Garces said...

Well, I guess...I didn't really want any serious injuries. But then again, this ranking is really important. Okay, Ultimate Fighting it is.