Thursday, April 09, 2009

OK ....Morgan....you proved your point...!!!

Morgan's and others ....NOT so subtle comments about Husky Rescue were evaluated by Maggotx and after much meditation, circumspection, reflection and evaluation I have come to the conclusion that the Morgster has a valid point....therefore, I am revising my Video/Band of the week to be POE and her new album "Haunted"....she may not be quite as cute as Reeta-Leena Korhola but she definitely is no "knock-off"...Kudos to Morgie...that's why we Blog.....to get our interests and comments out to the ephemera......anyway,,,,,here is POE....








POE on My Space:

http://www.myspace.com/poe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Haunted was our favorite CD the year Gessner and I got married! Listening to it again brought back some amazing memories of living out west, being in school out in AZ and oh yeah... being 21! As my 29th birthday looms nearer and nearer everyday it reminds me that one day I'll be as old as Maggot and not be able to do a simple google search to see when albums were put out. Haha, just kidding! I make fun of you so much because your my favorite uncle! With that, I'm going to go listen to the Killers CD "Saw Dust" which came out last summer and is a must own!
-Morgan

Errrr Ahhhh Maaaaahhhhk said...

Yeeeeowwwww, that second vid was provocatively enticing and caused me to want to buy a BMW roadster and go for a ride on Mulholland! More practicable, a run down to Surf Drive Beach and a dip in the 40 degree water!!!!