Friday, March 16, 2007

Ghetto Translations vs. White

Ghetto: Its off the hizzle for shizzle my nizzle.
White: It is quite exceptional, surely it is, my dear friend.

Ghetto: Da crew's bout to be bouncing up in here!
White: My companions and I will soon be entering the premises.

Ghetto: You got me straight trippin boo
White: Your antics have completely confused me,

Ghetto: You need to crack yo punk ass back to the burbs white boy
White: My Caucasian friend, it would be wise if you returned home to your suburban residence immediately.

Ghetto: He got mad skillz
White: His talents are quite exceptional

Ghetto: We be watchin the B Mac
White: My companions and I often spend the evenings watching the Bernie Mac television program on FOX broadcasting.

Ghetto: Who be creepin up da block?
White: My word, who could be in that slow moving automobile down the street?

Ghetto: You feel dat dawg?
White: I must ask, my dear friend, does this particularly appeal to your tastes?

No comments: