Saturday, March 31, 2007

Maggotx Shoulder Surgery

A couple of weeks ago I got injured....(thank the gods it wasn't my Disc Golf Right Arm....)..Unfortunately I completely tore my left shoulder Rotator Cuff Tendon...!!!! Therefore...As of April 10th I may be either posting more often (because I'll be home sick and have more time) or less often (because I'll be in a lot of pain)....I'll try to keep you updated on my condition....I'll also work hard to attempt to maintain a positive outlook....maggotx

3 comments:

CDGW-Cubby said...

Miguel, Thanks for the call to update me on your upcoming surgery. Remember the power of positive thinking will help you get through this and heal up as soon as possible.

Now for the power of positive thinking:

Think Disc Golf!!!!!!!!!!!


Keep us posted.

mag said...

Thanks Cubby....you're the Man....

Unknown said...

MAG,

Just make sure it's the left shoulder that they operate on. If they get the wrong one ........

i'll pray for you! And especially for PHG, she has my sympathy too.

Boke