Friday, July 20, 2007

Senor Taco Breaks world Record....Hey Manuel have another Chalupa on me...!!!!!


At 560 kg, Mexican man weighs into record books

A Mexican tipping the scales at 560 kilograms (1,234 pounds) will be listed as the world's fattest man by the Guinness Book of Records, while a loss of 200 kilos (440 pounds) may make him the man who lost the most weight.

"I'm glad to be in the Guinness Book as the fattest man. I am also happy to have lost 200 kilos," Manuel Uribe, 41, told AFP.

Uribe was able to leave his home in Monterrey, northern Mexico in March aboard a trailer to celebrate his weight loss.

Guinness has recognized his weighty achievement with a glass plaque.

"They gave it to me, I have it in my hands," said Uribe, who founded an organization to help overweight people.

No comments: